Notification of Copyright Infringement:
Vuemix, Inc. (“Vuemix”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Vuemix’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Vuemix will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Vuemix website or other online network accessible through a mobile device or other type of device (collectively, the “Site”) that are reported to Vuemix’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Vuemix’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Vuemix will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice ”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Vuemix’s Designated Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent c/o Vuemix, Inc. 3375 Scott Blvd., Suite 138, Santa Clara, CA 95054 Tel. 408 567 8318 Fax 408 567 9314
Counter Notices :
1. Identify the material or the reference or link that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material or reference or link appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
2. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
3. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice, if true:
3. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice, if true: “I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material or reference or link was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material or reference or link to be removed or disabled.” (A “mistake,” for purposes of this statement, could include an erroneous conclusion that the material was infringing or that the use of the material was not permissible as fair use.) “I hereby state that I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located or, if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Vuemix may be found, and I will accept service of process from the complaining party who notified Vuemix of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.”
4. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Vuemix’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent c/o Vuemix 3375 Scott Blvd., Suite 138, Santa Clara, CA 95054 Tel. 408 567 8318 Fax 408 567 9314